Watchitoo Inc. ("Watchitoo") respects your privacy. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for the Services available at www.Watchitoo.com (the "Website") and the Watchitoo software application (the "Software") (collectively the "Services").
The Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are not 13 years old or older, then you may not register with the Services and must not provide the Services with any of your personal details.
When you register to the Services, you will be asked to provide personal details. The fields for compulsory completion will be specifically designated. You may later add additional details by entering your settings page.
When you use the Services, Watchitoo may collect further information, such as session durations, page impressions, advertisements viewed or clicked on, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the domain name that served you to access the Services, the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in, and content types and origins. Watchitoo may also track further information relating to you, when you activate and access the Services, such as the frequency and the extent of your use of the Services.
Watchitoo may automatically collect information through the use of log files and other means. If you register with the Services, then the information gathered may be partially personally identifiable. If you are not a registered user, than we will not knowingly make use of any information which personally identifies you, except as specifically indicated in this policy, or on the Website.
Further information may be collected when we exchange communications with you, for example, when you submit an inquiry, or a request, or if our designated copyright agent contacts you.
Watchitoo may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- to provide and operate the Services;
- to improve and customize your experience with the Services;
- to provide you with support and handle questions and requests;
- to send you updates and notices, to provide you with information relating to the Services, and to provide you with further marketing and advertising material. At any time you may opt out of the mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your personal account. Third party commercial information will not be sent to you unless you agreed to receive it during registration to the Services or afterwards. In any case, Watchitoo will not share your personal identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
- to facilitate communications with you, and between you and others;
- to contact you as and when Watchitoo believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- In any case where Watchitoo believes that the use of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Watchitoo, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- to display your e-mail address on search results of queries made by other users of the Website;
Watchitoo may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information related to the use of the Services, including any aggregated information related to your personal account, and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at Watchitoo's sole discretion, provided however, that the information will not identify you personally and that Watchitoo will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent, under the terms of this policy.
Watchitoo may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality and functionality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
Watchitoo does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes. Watchitoo may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- When you use the Services. In this case, Watchitoo will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Services.
- If Watchitoo is required, or believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Watchitoo, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where Watchitoo believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If Watchitoo organizes the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Watchitoo is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- Watchitoo may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Watchitoo, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies.
If you are registered with the Services, then you may access your personal account and edit, or amend your personal information at any time. If you find that the information on your personal account is not accurate, complete or updated, than you may make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or out dated information may prevent you from registering with the Services, impair Watchitoo's ability to provide you with the Services and the ability to contact you.
Watchitoo reserves the right at all times to review, retain and disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, as well as Watchitoo's internal needs. However, by doing so Watchitoo does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such information.
Watchitoo implements information security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on its servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, Watchitoo cannot guarantee that the Services will be immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Services, or certain features thereof.
Watchitoo may change and update the terms of this policy from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended that you read it periodically. All substantial changes made to this policy will be notified on the Website, or in your personal account, at Watchitoo's discretion, and take effect 7 days following their initial posting, or otherwise is required under the applicable law. Other change will take effect immediately upon notice.