- 5 Ways Marketing Made Simple TV is a TV show and not just a web show
- Watchitoo Launches Enhanced Version of StreamingPro to Power Scalable Live Online Video Broadcasts to a Global Audience
- Social Engagement: The New TV Advertising Currency
- Want to Make Online Learning Work? Turn Students into the Stars
- Who’s going to pay for MOOCs? Anyone?
Tagsdistance learning document sharing e-learning education elearning embed entertainment facebook interact interactive LIVE live chat Live Event live Q & A livestream livestreaming Live streaming MOOC multistreaming NYC online education online learning performance presentations Q & A real-time Rony Zarom second screen social social media Social TV start-ups streaming students SXSW synchronous class synchronous learning twitter universities video video conferencing videos virtual Q & A Watchitoo webcam
Tag Archives: videoconference
5. If your webcam is on, people can see you. While this may seem obvious, many people have a hard time remembering that their webcam is not a high tech mirror. I like to think of this as part of … Continue reading