- Watchitoo Powers Worldwide Student Assembly with Alan Alda
- ‘Reboot: Education’ Event Answers How & Why Education Needs to Change
- Stroller Strides & Fit4Mom is on a roll with Watchitoo video conferencing
- We’re your eyes and ears of the broadcast industry this week
- Watchitoo unveils Watchitoo ClassInteract to deliver face-to-face classroom experience online
Tagsdistance learning document sharing e-learning embed enterprise entertainment facebook interact interactive LIVE live chat Live Event live Q & A livestream livestreaming Live streaming MOOC multistreaming NYC online online meeting online video perfect solution performance presentation presentations Q & A real-time Rony Zarom second screen social social media start-ups streaming students SXSW twitter universities video video conferencing videos virtual Q & A Watchitoo webcam web conferencing
Tag Archives: teaching
NEW YORK, May 17, 2012 – “What is a flame?” asked 11-year-old Alan Alda.
“Oxidation,” his teacher answered. Period.
That answer smoldered in Alda’s brain for decades even as he immortalized himself as Hawkeye Pierce on the Korean War-era comedy M*A*S*H. He recounted the story last week to hundreds of fifth-graders from 10 schools around the world in an interactive, videoconference conducted on the Watchitoo HD videoconferencing, live streaming and collaboration platform. Continue reading