- 5 Ways Marketing Made Simple TV is a TV show and not just a web show
- Watchitoo Launches Enhanced Version of StreamingPro to Power Scalable Live Online Video Broadcasts to a Global Audience
- Social Engagement: The New TV Advertising Currency
- Want to Make Online Learning Work? Turn Students into the Stars
- Who’s going to pay for MOOCs? Anyone?
Tagsdistance learning document sharing e-learning education elearning embed entertainment facebook interact interactive LIVE live chat Live Event live Q & A livestream livestreaming Live streaming MOOC multistreaming NYC online education online learning performance presentations Q & A real-time Rony Zarom second screen social social media Social TV start-ups streaming students SXSW synchronous class synchronous learning twitter universities video video conferencing videos virtual Q & A Watchitoo webcam
Tag Archives: teaching
NEW YORK, May 17, 2012 – “What is a flame?” asked 11-year-old Alan Alda.
“Oxidation,” his teacher answered. Period.
That answer smoldered in Alda’s brain for decades even as he immortalized himself as Hawkeye Pierce on the Korean War-era comedy M*A*S*H. He recounted the story last week to hundreds of fifth-graders from 10 schools around the world in an interactive, videoconference conducted on the Watchitoo HD videoconferencing, live streaming and collaboration platform. Continue reading