The Watchitoo team felt it appropriate to share some of our favorite ways to use the Watchitoo social collaboration platform. There are no limitations as to how an individual can choose to integrate and leverage Watchitoo, but here are some worthy applications!
Feel free to share with us any other creative ways you use Watchitoo at email@example.com.
Thanks & Enjoy,
The Watchitoo Team
Things to do on Watchitoo
- In a secure, closed environment watch your favorite YouTube clips and personal content with friends and family online together.
- Create a photo album from your recent trip to Buenos Aires or elsewhere in the world and send the link to everyone you know (no registration necessary).
- Make a portfolio to keep all of your personal content consolidated on the go to access anywhere and anytime, such as your resume, PDF work documents, writing samples, production video edits etc.
- Start a global social activism initiative by collaborating with members from all over the world (as was done for the Iran Elections)
- Communicate easily with a significant other while traveling, doing business, or studying abroad.
- Conduct preliminary castings with actors conducting meet and greets via Watchitoo or even host an audition if you don’t have the space or time for a face to face
- Embed the Watchitoo player into any website or blog and have it fit a template of your choosing.
- Build community around your brand/content by hosting some live shows where users can interact and give feedback.
- Network, using the social collaboration tool to act as your interactive profile and resume. *(Let’s face it, your paper resume only goes so far- create some live person-to-person face time).
- Drive e-commerce using an online direct sales forum.
- Broadcast live events where fans, users or even buyers come to interact.
- Brides share design, dress, floral, and music ideas with friends and family before the wedding … and then share the wedding video and honeymoon pictures afterwards.
- Soldiers share photos, video chat and keep in touch with loved ones while serving away from home.
- host a late night study sessions and upload class notes, review sheets, PowerPoints etc.
- Students collaborate on projects through online video conferencing. Can’t find a time when everyone is available to meet in person? Host the late night group session online.
- Business people conduct group meetings and share presentations with their teams. Can’t make a meeting? Watchitoo provides ability to participate on the go wherever you may be.
- Academics host online panels and research forums.
- Professors create virtual classrooms and provide distance e-learning.